Leia XL X-300
LDS XL is a series of devices that allow to display images in the air on a very thin layer of air with increased humidity. XL is a suspended device that generates a fog screen from top to bottom. This solution allows the viewer to go through the screen, touch it, and even interact with it - which provides extraordinary possibilities during shows or product presentations. The most popular XL X-300 model generates a screen width of 3m and up to 2.5m height. It is also perfect for trade fairs and wherever we want to carry out a unique show.
1. Dimmensions (width/height/depth): 300/73/66 cm
2. Weight: 170 kg
3. Power supply: 230 VAC 2,2 kW max
4. Power cable lenght (unit - controller): 10 m
5. Flight case dimmensions(width/height/depth): 312/108/76 cm
6. Weight with flightcase: 320 kg
7. Spacing of fasteners : 3 m
8. Setup elements: Leia XL X-300, controller, power unit, pump, water tank 30 l.
9. Water consumption: ~4 l/h (depends on settings)